A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiman Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiman Patel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Arms Acres
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiman Ishwerbhai Patel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chiman I. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chiman Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiman Patel practices Psychiatry near Newtown, CT.
See Newtown Psychiatrists.