A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chimene Fikkert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chimene Fikkert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chimene Fikkert, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fikkert graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fikkert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chimene Willis Fikkert DO is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chimene W. Fikkert practice?
- Dr. Chimene Fikkert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chimene Fikkert practices Pediatrics near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Pediatricians.