Dr. Chimene Fikkert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chimene Fikkert?

November 15th, 2016

Not even real DO should have her liscense revoked!

I totally agree with the comment below! She SCARED my children threatening to give them shots in the eyeballs or neck!!! I swear she is not even a real doctor she went to osteopathic School! I am contacting the board and letting them know how terrible she is!!!! Although The staff is really nice! I'm glad I'm not the only one that this happened to!! Beware stay away from this woman she's mentally ill!

November 15th, 2016

The doctor is really weird tells my kid she can get a shot in her "eye ball or in between her toes" dresses inappropriately for a doctor with tight clothing, i can hear she is nasty to her staff, i will be seeing another doctor after this!

November 2nd, 2016

Inconsiderate and unprofessional

Unprofessional and Rude

March 14th, 2016

That "dr" is so RUUUUUDE!!!

I took my children in bc they were both sick had a hard time getting them in bc my appointment had to go through a nurse?!?! When we got in back to see the ilmannered physician I couldn't get a word in. The appointment felt like a race! This lady basically took my money and asked me what I thought was wrong with my kids? I stated " your the dr you tell me?!?!?" This was the worst Doctor I have ever met!!!!

August 13th, 2015

Recommend you find a different doctor

I hope no one ever has the experience I have had. Dr. Fikkert made the wrong call and it meant a great deal of cost, time and effort for my family. I know I don't speak for everyone and there are other folks that have had a positive experience with Dr. Fikkert, but if you are looking for a pediatrician, I would recommend finding a doctor other than Dr. Fikkert.

April 22nd, 2015

Dr Fikkert is very rude. She talks down to you and attempts to make you feel small. The worst doctor I have ever met. I wish I would have visited with her prior to making her my child's PCP. Her staff is equally rude and unprepared.

March 6th, 2015

she has seen all my kids for over the past 19 years! Now she see's my God-children! Nothing but the best for my loved ones!

December 20th, 2013

They don't come any better than DR. FIKKERT!!!!

I had seen several pediatricians in the past, but Dr. Fikkert was the only one that diagnosed what was wrong with our child. My kids love seeing her and she is always so reassurring. Her bedside manner is the best!

September 6th, 2013

Dr. Fikkert rocks!!!!!!!!

Dr. Chimene Fikkert absolutely rocks!!! My kids love going to the doctor. She releates so well with kids. I think my 3 year old son has a crush on her. Her faith is strong and it shows in her practice. This is a rare thing to find in doctors.

June 11th, 2013

DR. FIKKERT you're the BEST!

First, let me lead off by saying Dr. Fikkert is the greatest pediatrician I have ever met. My kids are always excited to go and see her. I recommend her to everyone without reservation. I could go on and on about how great she and her nurse are but, I feel compelled to weigh in on some of these overly exaggerated reviews. These sort of websites are so one-sided and do not provide any due process to the professionals who are busy caring for patients. I suspect most of these negative reviews are exaggerations and over-dramatized for effect. They make it personal by attacking and trying to denigrate these doctors reputations by "getting on the internet". We all know how common the internet is used to post vicious untruths and exaggerations by hiding behind ANONYMOUS posts. I used to see this all the time when I worked for another doctor. It made me sick because I knew both sides of the story and it was rarely as the disgruntled patient presented it. The doctors are not provided the opportunity to respond and even if they did it would not be perceived as professional. All this to say...remember there is always another side to every story.

June 6th, 2013

The worst office experience I have ever had.

Why would a person that lacks compassion, ethics, and respect choose to become a pediatric doctor?????? She is surrounded by children all day and treated me and my child like we were trash. I believe her exact words were " you are wasting both our time." I would not recommend this horrible excuse of a doctor to my worst enemy.

April 19th, 2013

customer service

Customer service needs improvement.