A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chin Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chin Chang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chin Chang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Terrel Med Center
- Garland Physicians Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chin Juel Chang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chin J. Chang practice?
- Dr. Chin Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chin Chang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.