A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chin Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chin Chuan Hsu MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chin C. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Chin Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chin Hsu practices Internal Medicine near Riverdale, MD.
See Riverdale Internists.