A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chin Woo Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chin Woo Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chin Woo Chung, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo Chung graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Woo Chung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chin Woo Chung MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chin Woo Chung practice?
- Dr. Chin Woo Chung has 10 office locations.
Dr. Chin Woo Chung practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Urologists.