The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chin Kim
Dr. Chin Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA, with another office in Anaheim, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Pain Management and General Surgery. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center, Anaheim General Hospital and Anaheim Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Kim has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Chin Kim has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Chin Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.
Dr. Stephen Kantor
Anaheim, CA 0.08 mi59
Dr. Anthony Wu
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Anaheim, CA 0.12 mi35
Dr. Rosalinda Serrano
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Stanton, CA 0.90 mi43