A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chin Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chin Pak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chin Pak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chin Ho Pak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chin H. Pak practice?
- Dr. Chin Pak has 1 office location.
Dr. Chin Pak practices Psychiatry near Monroe, NC.
See Monroe Psychiatrists.