Dr. China Goli MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr. Goli since 2000. Obviously I am very satisfied with Dr. Goli and his staff. From routine checkups to very serious health issues, my experiences with Dr. Goli have been well beyond my expectations. He listens, he cares and he is straightforward. I am comfortable that I am receiving the best medical care available from a Doctor who really cares about me as a person.

December 6th, 2016
Very disappointed with my appointments. Goli does not even use a patient's chart to make diagnoses and further treatment. He would be better in an urgent care facility.

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Goli is definitely one of the keepers.
Dr. Goli really knows his stuff. He is the best doctor I have found in the area after trying at least 6 others. He clearly explains the circumstances, answers all my questions and what he recommends.

May 15th, 2016
Dr. Goli is a nice and friendly person. Good bedside manner. Spends time with the patient. The staff is also courteous.

August 28th, 2014
I want to preface this review by saying I have never had any contact with Dr. Goli in the patient – physician respect. However, I do contact the office regularly. I work in a very popular pharmacy in Cary, NC. To insure the safety of patients, it is my ethical and legal duty to contact prescribers when drug interactions are possible. I once contacted the office to address a potential severe drug interaction only to be told by the nurse that Dr. Goli did not want to ever be “questioned” by a pharmacist again and it is unnecessary to contact the office because they “know what they’re doing”. Unprofessional and pretentious are the two words I can use in regards to Dr. Goli’s concern for patient safety.

September 6th, 2012
Quality of care poor. Does not listen to patient.
Far from the best Doctor that I have had in the past twenty five years. Not very knowledgeable as a family doctor. Does not follow through with paperwork involving insurance matters. if you have a simple problem then you may be OK. Have to find a good family Doctor.

July 12th, 2012
Beware!
This is rather painful to write as I have great respect for the medical community on the whole. I WAS a patient at this practice for years. The office staff turnover was frequent. Generally an entire staff turnover will take place every 1-2 years. But the staff is always excellent. (So why the constant changes?) If you want to go to this practice stick with Dr. Nadeau. She is not only professional and accurate.....she cares and she listens. Her husband, Dr. Goli needs a refresher course in manners, ethics, diagnostics, and attitude. He misdiagnosed my condition twice (both times he apologized). He is constantly taking personal calls on his cell phone during my visits, but still only allows me a 15 minute window of time with him. He does not respond when I tell him what symptoms I am experiencing. When tests that he orders are completed, I receive half answers as far as results are concerned. By the way, he gets kick backs from referring you to certain collegues.....and they might not be serving your best interests. I think Dr. Goli is a fellow who has turned a caring profession into a numbers game. Perhaps he has become jaded to his craft, but he should not take that out on his staff or his patients. Our family has switched to a new practice, with great results. Our costs are reduced, our medications modified, and overall we are not only saving money, we feel better physically and emotionally. Should have made the transition long before we did.

September 20th, 2011
I have so impressed with dr Goli's care of my dad that I switched my husband and I to his practice as well. He is smart, caring and takes the time to figure things out. His office staff is warm and welcoming. I have had several other internists in the area and work at a local hospital. In my opinion, Dr Goli is top notch.

October 24th, 2015