Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Dr A = Dr. Awesome!! show details Dr A = Dr. Awesome!!
by Lori V on May 26th, 2015

Dr A is an amazing doctor!! My only regret is not finding him sooner. He is kind, dillegent & has a wonderful bedside manner. He cares so much about his patients and makes the time to follow up after hours. My husband and I are thrilled to finally find a permanent doctor!

May 7th, 2015

billed my insurance for $9,600 for 1 drug test. avoid

Most Caring show details Most Caring
by Melissa P on Mar 5th, 2015

It is always a pleasure to see Dr A We can always get in to see him on a moments notice the office is a family atmosphere as you will often see his wife and children that alway make you feel like part of the family. He always takes the time to listen to you and shows true concern for your well being . We live over an hour away but make the faithful drive to see him every month.

Feb 19th, 2015

Wonderful family Dr.! When one of us is sick we always get an appt the same day!:)

May 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic experience!

by Vi on May 19th, 2014

In had Dr Anugwom when he lived in Minnesota and I will tell you he is the best and most caring Dr I have ever had. He is very much so missed up here. He always explains everything so you understand what is going on.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Super nice, down to earth.... interested in me and my concerns ....not just a number .... my appointment time was my appointment time I haven't been to a doctor in years where 2 pm meant 2 pm I love this guy! Visit was 33% cheaper than last doctor too.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome , speediness..

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Doesn't talk down to people show details Doesn't talk down to people
by Jennifer Sachs on Jan 11th, 2010

Dr. Anugwom is a very kind, caring and compassionate doctor. He is the first doctor that ever showed me my medical file and went through it so I understood what was going on. He listens when we talk to him, and he's very understanding of our time constraints when we're home. My husband and I drive truck over the road and are only home 5 days out of the month. He understands this and works very closely with us to meet our needs. In our opinion, he's one of the best doctors that Waseca Medical Center has ever had.

working with the developmentaly delayed show details working with the developmentaly delayed
by Nancy Elllingson on Oct 9th, 2008

I work for a company who services the developmentaly delayed. It is hard to find doctors that treat our consumers like they have any value. Dr. Anugwom took the time to treat my consumer like he was human, even taking the time to speak to him though my consumer was non verbal. If he treats my consumer with value, then I have no fear that he will treat me with the same respect.