Overall Review

4.7

February 1st, 2016
Dr. A is truly an awesome medical professional. He has been my PCP for close to a year, and I totally trust him!

May 26th, 2015
Dr A = Dr. Awesome!!
Dr A is an amazing doctor!! My only regret is not finding him sooner. He is kind, dillegent & has a wonderful bedside manner. He cares so much about his patients and makes the time to follow up after hours. My husband and I are thrilled to finally find a permanent doctor!

March 5th, 2015
Most Caring
It is always a pleasure to see Dr A We can always get in to see him on a moments notice the office is a family atmosphere as you will often see his wife and children that alway make you feel like part of the family. He always takes the time to listen to you and shows true concern for your well being . We live over an hour away but make the faithful drive to see him every month.

February 19th, 2015
Wonderful family Dr.! When one of us is sick we always get an appt the same day!:)

May 19th, 2014
In had Dr Anugwom when he lived in Minnesota and I will tell you he is the best and most caring Dr I have ever had. He is very much so missed up here. He always explains everything so you understand what is going on.

January 11th, 2010
Doesn't talk down to people
Dr. Anugwom is a very kind, caring and compassionate doctor. He is the first doctor that ever showed me my medical file and went through it so I understood what was going on. He listens when we talk to him, and he's very understanding of our time constraints when we're home. My husband and I drive truck over the road and are only home 5 days out of the month. He understands this and works very closely with us to meet our needs. In our opinion, he's one of the best doctors that Waseca Medical Center has ever had.

October 9th, 2008
working with the developmentaly delayed
I work for a company who services the developmentaly delayed. It is hard to find doctors that treat our consumers like they have any value. Dr. Anugwom took the time to treat my consumer like he was human, even taking the time to speak to him though my consumer was non verbal. If he treats my consumer with value, then I have no fear that he will treat me with the same respect.