Family Physicians
920 Medical Plaza Dr
Ste 370
Shenandoah, TX 77380
(832) 246-8935
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  show details
by Vi on May 19th, 2014

In had Dr Anugwom when he lived in Minnesota and I will tell you he is the best and most caring Dr I have ever had. He is very much so missed up here. He always explains everything so you understand what is going on.

|  Doesn't talk down to people  |  show details
by Jennifer Sachs on Jan 11th, 2010

Dr. Anugwom is a very kind, caring and compassionate doctor. He is the first doctor that ever showed me my medical file and went through it so I understood what was going on. He listens when we talk to him, and he's very understanding of our time constraints when we're home. My husband and I drive truck over the road and are only home 5 days out of the month. He understands this and works very closely with us to meet our needs. In our opinion, he's one of the best doctors that Waseca Medical Center has ever had.

|  working with the developmentaly delayed  |  show details
by Nancy Elllingson on Oct 9th, 2008

I work for a company who services the developmentaly delayed. It is hard to find doctors that treat our consumers like they have any value. Dr. Anugwom took the time to treat my consumer like he was human, even taking the time to speak to him though my consumer was non verbal. If he treats my consumer with value, then I have no fear that he will treat me with the same respect.