A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinedu Ugorji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinedu Ugorji is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinedu Ugorji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugorji graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Ugorji has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinedu John Ugorji MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinedu J. Ugorji practice?
- Dr. Chinedu Ugorji has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chinedu Ugorji practices Internal Medicine near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Paramount Internists.