A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinedum Olisemeka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinedum Olisemeka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinedum Olisemeka, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olisemeka graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olisemeka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Providence Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinedum Ikemefuna Olisemeka DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinedum I. Olisemeka practice?
- Dr. Chinedum Olisemeka has 1 office location.
Dr. Chinedum Olisemeka practices Emergency Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Emergency Physicians.