A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinelo Animalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Animalu graduated from University of Nigeria College of Medical Sciences, Nigeria.
Dr. Animalu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Resurrection Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinelo Ngozi Animalu MD is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinelo N. Animalu practice?
- Dr. Chinelo Animalu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chinelo Animalu practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Hospitalists and Oak Park Internists.