A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinenye Nwachuku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwachuku graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Nwachuku has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinenye O Nwachuku MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chinenye O. Nwachuku practice?
- Dr. Chinenye Nwachuku has 10 office locations.
Dr. Chinenye Nwachuku practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.