Dr. Ching-Fei Chang Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ching-Fei Chang?

A true advocate of patients

Posted on October 24th, 2017

It is rare to find a doctor as caring and dedicated as Dr. Chang. She was a true advocate for my-mother-in law who had lung cancer. When the CT showed that my mother-in-law had a lung lesion, there were a number of options that could be pursued. Dr. Chang spent the time with our family to explain all this and advised us of the best path to take. We felt like we could trust her. Her knowledge is exceptional. She performed a bronchoscopy on my mother-in-law and made the diagnosis within days. She has a high level of dedication and energy, and pushed our case to surgery. Throughout all this, she made my mother-in-law (who is generally afraid of doctors and procedures) feel comfortable and reassured. My mother-in-law is currently cancer free and doing well. We are very grateful to Dr. Chang and cannot thank her enough for the wonderful care she has given us.

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Dr Chang is very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. What I like most about her is that she dies not leave any stone unturned and makes sure she reviews the case and offers options. My mother's case is so complicated and we were so overwhelmed with everything that had happened and frustrated that other doctors were pessimistic and not willing to help but Dr Chang did not give up and did the best she could each time. She is an amazing patient advocate and very intelligent. Thank you Dr Chang for giving us a chance.

Posted on March 7th, 2017