Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ching-Jen Wang
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, NJ, with another office in Trenton, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wang is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Capital Health System - Mercer Campus and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Dr. Edward Armbruster
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Lawrenceville, NJ 0.01 mi15
Dr. Michael Ast
Lawrenceville, NJ 0.01 mi9
Dr. David Eingorn
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Lawrenceville, NJ 0.01 mi38