A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ching-Jen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ching-Jen Jen Wang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ching-Jen J. Wang practice?
- Dr. Ching-Jen Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.