A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ching-Long Ni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ching-Long Ni, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ni graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Ni has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ching-Long Christopher Ni MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ching-Long C. Ni practice?
- Dr. Ching-Long Ni has 1 office location.
Dr. Ching-Long Ni practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Radiologists.