A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ching-Tsung Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ching-Tsung Wu MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ching-Tsung Wu practice?
- Dr. Ching-Tsung Wu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ching-Tsung Wu practices General Practice near Highland Village, TX.