Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

5350 Distinction Way
Prescott, AZ 86301
928-445-4066
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

|  show details
Nov 22nd, 2013

Dr. Wang was average at best and somewhat aloof. The problem was with the office staff. Not only was I not informed in advance that my insurance was not 'in system', when I attempted to work out the problem with Wang's billing office, I was treated with contempt and essentially called a liar. The staff individual that I spoke with attempted to be helpful initially, but the billing supervisor informed me that I must have been mistaken when I explained that they had not informed me of my insurance status. She then refused to cooperate in any way by communicating with my insurance company regarding the claim. This is not the first time I have been subjected to gestapo tactics from a providers billing staff, but it was clearly the worst case scenario.

|  NEVER AGAIN!!!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

When I entered into their office I thought it was very nice, the staff was nice so I thought it was going to be a great place. WRONG!!! I went into the room and waited for Dr. Wang to come in. As soon as she walked in I was a little on edge. She mostly talked about things in my file then wanted to do an examination of my stomache and that's where it turned BAD!!! As I was laying on the table she proceeded to squeeze and poke at my stomache very unprofessionally and said this, "I can tell you haven't lost your baby fat from your two kids. You know diet and exercise won't get rid of that. I think you need liposuction and a tummy tuck. It happened to me too but not nearly as bad. It's nasty!!! I am going to go ahead and put you on anti depressants to see if that helps. I don't think you need a colonoscopy...." I WAS SHOCKED!!!! I HAVE NEVER FELT SOOO DISRESPECTED IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!! I tried to keep my cool but as soon as I walked out their door I started balling my eyes out!!! I had to drive somewhere else and sit in the parking lot of over an hour because I couldn't stop crying long enough to drive safely home. I will never again go to that doctor and I pray that no one else ever has to go thru that!!