A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Chi-Tung Wang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Peter Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wang practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Roseville, CA.
See San Mateo Pediatricians.