Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ching Ti
Dr. Ching Ti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oceanside, CA, with another office in Oceanside, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Ti is affiliated with Children's Hospital - San Diego and Tri-City Medical Center. Dr. Ti has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ching Ti has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...