A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ching Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ching Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ching Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ching Wong practice?
Dr. Ching Wong practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Gastroenterology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Oncologists, Brooklyn Gastroenterologists, and Brooklyn Hematologists.