A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ching Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ching Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ching Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ching Wong MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ching Wong practice?
- Dr. Ching Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Ching Wong practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Oncologists.