A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ching Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ching Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ching Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ching Wong MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ching Wong practice?
- Dr. Ching Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Ching Wong practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Oncologists.