A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ching Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ching Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Stratton Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ching Yung Lee MD and PHD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ching Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Ching Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Ching Lee practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Pathologists.