A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ching-Fong Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ching-Fong Chin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Chin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ching-Fong Chin MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ching-Fong Chin practice?
- Dr. Ching-Fong Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ching-Fong Chin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Cardiologists.