A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinh Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinh Dinh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinh Dinh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dinh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinh Thien Dinh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinh T. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Chinh Dinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Chinh Dinh practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.