A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinh Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinh Dinh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dinh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dinh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chinh T. Dinh practice?
Dr. Chinh Dinh practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.