Dr. Chinh Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chinh Nguyen?

February 17th, 2016

Great Dr.

March 31st, 2015

Not Reccomended/ Rude Staff/Over two hour wait times, etc..

Would not recommend this Dr. The wait time has never been less than 2 hours of sitting in the waiting room/exam room that's if you can ever get an appointment. He only sees patients a few hours a day. The patient rooms walls are paper thin so you can hear other patients discussions with the Dr. as well as other patients hearing your problems which I believe violates privacy rights. The new secretary Amanda is very rude and could care less about patient care. She pretty much runs the office. I have placed numerous calls to speak with Dr. Nguyen or his nurse about a serious health issue and to discuss my blood results. She refused to give either one my messages and refused to allow me to make an appt. until ten days later. Dr. Nguyen has no hospital privileges so in the event you had to be hospitalized you would have to see a different Dr. I have been a long standing patient of Dr. Nguyen but after the way I was treated this week I plan on finding another Dr. that knows how his office is run and takes time to care for his patients.

July 6th, 2012

careless receptionists and nurse

I called several times yesterday and today and everytime i was told we will call u back...so after not hearing back fron them i talked to tha operator who put me threw to tha nurse who said she would call back and didnt she said she never said she would call right back and that there is a new program to which all patients have to come in to refresh tha system and when i asked how come no one could tell me she ignored it and changed the subject! I dont know how some people can keep there jobs especially in a field to where they are supposed to care about people and help them!!!! These women at this office dont care about the patients at all!!! And the nurse lied to cover her butt!

October 7th, 2011

This doctor is very apathetic to medical conditions, especially when it comes to managing a patients pain. His office staff are extremely rude and uncaring. They're only interest is getting off work on time. My husband has a severly herniated disc in his lower back and was getting no relief from his pain with the medications this doctor prescribed. I called the office on a Friday at 9am and relayed to the staff what was happening. Dr. Nguyen refused to prescribe my husband any pain medication regardless of his injury, confirmed on MRI. His staff stated the only way he could get anything prescribed was for him to come in and they were already closed when they FINALLY called me back at 12. Regardless of my plea to please help my husband, he and his staff had no interest in giving him ANY pain relief. When I took my daughter in for female issues he was extremely judmental and imposed his religious beliefs on a frightened young adult who came to him for help. DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU WANT SUBSTANDARD CARE AND A VERY POOR ATTITUDE FROM THE DOCTOR AND STAFF!

October 13th, 2010

Great Family Doctor

My family has been with Dr Nguyen for 9 years and have been completely satisfied with our experience. He LISTENS to what you say and understands you know your body better than any doctor can. I have been passed to specialists a few times and his original diagnosis confirmed by the specialists. He is good at his job, pleasant, and his staff professional.

July 16th, 2017