A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinh Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinh Phan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Phan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinh Trong Phan DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chinh T. Phan practice?
- Dr. Chinh Phan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chinh Phan practices Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Sacramento Pulmonologists.