A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinh Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinh Trung Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chinh T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Chinh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Chinh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.