A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinmay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinmay Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinmay Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinmay P Patel MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinmay P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chinmay Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Chinmay Patel practices Internal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists.