A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinmay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinmay Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinmay Patel, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinmay Kiran Patel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinmay K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chinmay Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Chinmay Patel practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians.