Family Physicians
1786 Moon Lake Blvd
Ste 206
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
847-882-4781
Locations and availability (1)

|  dr. chinmay patel  |  show details
by rushi patel m on Apr 21st, 2014

He is the best the dr. i have ever seen. He is funny, help every person. We can fill like he is from over relatives.

|  USPS Maintenance Supervisor  |  show details
by Aaron Argullin on Jul 29th, 2013

Dr. Patel has been our family doctor for years. We chose him from several, previous, physicians and have never found a reason to be disappointed with him. His professionalism and level of knowledge has been there, for us, through numerous experiences. We have always been treated with the utmost courtesy by Dr. Patel and his staff. They are a pleasant surprise in an impersonal world and are always recommended, to others, when the opportunity presents itself. Kudos for them.

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

Dr Patel is a great knowledgable doctor. He is thorough and very patient. His staff is great too! Highly recommend him to friends and family.

|  Best family doctor  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

Dr. Patel is truly gifted in all aspects of healthcare. He listens to what I have to say and thoroughly reviews all tests before diagnosing. I'm disabled and I've seen numerous doctors that told me it was all in my head. I constantly was in the hospital not knowing why I was in so much pain. Now I know what is wrong with me thanks to the help of Dr. Patel and other doctors. He works together with other doctors as well to help his patients better themselves. Since I've been seeing him, my dad, my great grandma, my three uncles and their families all now switched doctors to see him. They all say it's the best decision they've ever made. And now my best friend who has a two year old is switching to see him. It's just a comfort knowing he's on your side no matter who you are, young or old.

|  Great doctor with horrible office staff  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Receptionist Zenal Patel, has no bedside manners, extremely rude, unprofessional, and lacks the skills of working in a medical office. Despite that, Dr Patel is a great doctor. Extremely friendly, very professional, and most importantly very accurate in his work and diagnosis. Spends good time with patients as well. However as long as the receptionist doesn't change, I would not visit or recommend anyone to visit this doctor.

|  Amaizing!!!  |  show details
by Brian Schreiber on Sep 25th, 2009

Dr. Patel is truly an amaizing doctor very caring and empathetic while still maintaining a highly profesional level and caring for all of his patients every need. Recently my mom past away, the night she past Dr. Patel raced to the hospital in the middle of the night as soon as he recieved word she wouldnt make it to make sure my mom was very well cared for and comfortable and did not leave until her last few moments. His efforts have not stopped there, I have recently been diagnosed with crohns disease which required me to see a stomach specialist or (GI) and even when I had problems getting in to see the GI i knew i could always count on Dr.Patel. I know Dr.Patel to be very passionate and dedicated to his job even coming in whith no hesitasion when his office is closed to help treat me. it has been a rough year and a half and i can honestly say it is because of Dr. Patel I can final start to get my life back to as noramal as possible.

|  My favorite physician  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2009

Dr C. Patel is just all round good and knows his stuff.