Dr. Chinmay Patel DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 7th, 2015
Dr. Patel has been my physician for almost 9yrs. I trust not only my health but my two kids 6yr & 9yr olds. He is very patient and has provided my family with great service and very helpful medical advice. I highly recommend Dr. Chinmay Patel.

December 5th, 2014
Very Rude office staff
The office staff for Dr. Patel is very rude, especially lady named Nichole. They are very unprofessional and do not give importance to the patients needs.

April 21st, 2014
dr. chinmay patel
He is the best the dr. i have ever seen. He is funny, help every person. We can fill like he is from over relatives.

July 29th, 2013
USPS Maintenance Supervisor
Dr. Patel has been our family doctor for years. We chose him from several, previous, physicians and have never found a reason to be disappointed with him. His professionalism and level of knowledge has been there, for us, through numerous experiences. We have always been treated with the utmost courtesy by Dr. Patel and his staff. They are a pleasant surprise in an impersonal world and are always recommended, to others, when the opportunity presents itself. Kudos for them.

December 15th, 2011
Dr Patel is a great knowledgable doctor. He is thorough and very patient. His staff is great too! Highly recommend him to friends and family.

September 4th, 2011
Best family doctor
Dr. Patel is truly gifted in all aspects of healthcare. He listens to what I have to say and thoroughly reviews all tests before diagnosing. I'm disabled and I've seen numerous doctors that told me it was all in my head. I constantly was in the hospital not knowing why I was in so much pain. Now I know what is wrong with me thanks to the help of Dr. Patel and other doctors. He works together with other doctors as well to help his patients better themselves. Since I've been seeing him, my dad, my great grandma, my three uncles and their families all now switched doctors to see him. They all say it's the best decision they've ever made. And now my best friend who has a two year old is switching to see him. It's just a comfort knowing he's on your side no matter who you are, young or old.

June 22nd, 2011
Great doctor with horrible office staff
Receptionist Zenal Patel, has no bedside manners, extremely rude, unprofessional, and lacks the skills of working in a medical office. Despite that, Dr Patel is a great doctor. Extremely friendly, very professional, and most importantly very accurate in his work and diagnosis. Spends good time with patients as well. However as long as the receptionist doesn't change, I would not visit or recommend anyone to visit this doctor.

September 25th, 2009
Amaizing!!!
Dr. Patel is truly an amaizing doctor very caring and empathetic while still maintaining a highly profesional level and caring for all of his patients every need. Recently my mom past away, the night she past Dr. Patel raced to the hospital in the middle of the night as soon as he recieved word she wouldnt make it to make sure my mom was very well cared for and comfortable and did not leave until her last few moments. His efforts have not stopped there, I have recently been diagnosed with crohns disease which required me to see a stomach specialist or (GI) and even when I had problems getting in to see the GI i knew i could always count on Dr.Patel. I know Dr.Patel to be very passionate and dedicated to his job even coming in whith no hesitasion when his office is closed to help treat me. it has been a rough year and a half and i can honestly say it is because of Dr. Patel I can final start to get my life back to as noramal as possible.

March 13th, 2009
My favorite physician
Dr C. Patel is just all round good and knows his stuff.