A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinmaya Shelgikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinmaya Shelgikar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinmaya Shelgikar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelgikar graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Shelgikar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinmaya Suhas Shelgikar MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chinmaya S. Shelgikar practice?
- Dr. Chinmaya Shelgikar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chinmaya Shelgikar practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.