Dr. Chinmaya Trivedi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chinmaya Trivedi?

very understanding

Posted on August 4th, 2013

I was very pleased with the care I received

I would recommend this doctor to anyone

Posted on March 1st, 2013

I am a former physician, retired now 14 years ago. I have had multiple chronic medical problems that have required several hospitalizations for complicated medical issues over the past few years. I have had on several occasions been attended by Dr Trivedi. He has always impressed me with his good bedside mannner and excellent fund of knowledge. He goes out of his way to help his patients feel at ease and comfortable. When I am under his care, I know that I am in good hands with a very experianced and capable physician. I know that taking care of other health care providers often presents its own unique set of challenges, but he seems to have mastered this art and makes even someone like me, who has been a practicing physician for over 25 years, feel comfortable that I am getting the absolute best care. Highly recommended to anyone. TGN.

Amazing bedside manner

Posted on February 28th, 2013

My mother was recently in the hospital with terminal cancer and I had the pleasure of meeting with Dr Trivedi. He was very courteous and open. He was honest with me and my family about my mother condition which I appreciated greatly. His kindness and generosity and willingness to spend extra time expaining things to my entire family was very appreciated. I wish all doctors were as caring and compassionate as he was with my family. Thank you.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Worse doctor ever. Put words in my mouth that I didn't say, condescending attitude, talked to me as if I were a child and I'm a RN with 38 years hospital experience. When I was recovering from a life-threatening illness and told the good doctor I'd like a little time off from chemotherapy, he repeated back to me that I had requested to stop all cancer treatment which was not was I said, then he suggested that instead of a respite from chemo that I should go to a nursing home! I was not even qualified for nursing home placement, ie, not incapacitated. He knows nothing about cancer or its treatment, and when I asked if he'd talked to my chemo doc he said he hadn't, and then instructed the nurse to call her. Thank God my chemo doc agreed with me that I needed to recover from my present illness for a few weeks before taking up chemo again. This doctor is NOT very knowledgeable and he talked down to me as though I didn't even understand my diagnosis, and he'd only read my chart and seen me this one time. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

excellent doctor

Posted on January 21st, 2013

knowledgable, kind. good at explaining medical illness in laymans terms

great bedside manner

Posted on January 23rd, 2010

really helped me and my family overcome a major illness. very compassionate, caring, and understanding.

Good Bedside Manor

Posted on June 14th, 2008

Excellent care of my problems, very patient, caring, and understanding.

Posted on March 23rd, 2013