A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinnammal Kandaswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinnammal Kandaswamy is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinnammal Kandaswamy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandaswamy graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kandaswamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinnammal Kandaswamy MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinnammal Kandaswamy practice?
- Dr. Chinnammal Kandaswamy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chinnammal Kandaswamy practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL and South Holland, IL.
See Chicago Internists.