A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinnavuth De Monteiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinnavuth De Monteiro, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinnavuth De Monteiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Monteiro graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. De Monteiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Physician Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinnavuth Pitou De Monteiro MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinnavuth P. De Monteiro practice?
- Dr. Chinnavuth De Monteiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Chinnavuth De Monteiro practices Internal Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Internists.