A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinsoo Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinsoo Cho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinsoo Cho, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinsoo Lawrence Cho MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chinsoo L. Cho practice?
- Dr. Chinsoo Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chinsoo Cho practices Radiation Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiation Oncologists.