A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chintalapati Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chintalapati Varma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varma
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Varma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chintalapati Varma MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chintalapati Varma practice?
- Dr. Chintalapati Varma has 1 office location.
Dr. Chintalapati Varma practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.