A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chintalapati Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chintalapati Varma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Varma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chintalapati Varma MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chintalapati Varma practice?
- Dr. Chintalapati Varma has 1 office location.
Dr. Chintalapati Varma practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.