Dr. Chintamani Gokhale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chintamani Gokhale?

November 19th, 2016

Not seen at his office, just at the Hallmark Melrose/Wakefield Hospital.

October 15th, 2015

Dr. Gokhale is a wonderful physican. He is patient, kind, has a great sense of humor but more importantly knows his stuff. Bedside manner is beyond amazing! I am so happy with him! I would highly recommend him to family and friends!

June 1st, 2015

Kind and compassionate doctor!

I've been seeing Dr. Gohkale for 8 yrs. I've had a colonoscopy and several endoscopies. I have complete confidence and trust in him and feel blessed that he is my doctor. I also recommended family and friends who were very pleased.

April 30th, 2015

Worst experience ever!!!

The worst doctor experience ever! I have been a patient for over a year. Every time I would have an appointment, there would be at least an hour wait. The other day, I was scheduled for the first appointment of the day at 11am, so I had hoped I would avoid the usual wait. I arrived a few minutes earlier and the receptionist, who is also the doctor's wife, called the doctor to let him know that I had arrived. From their conversation, I realized that the doctor was still at the Melrose/Wakefield Hospital writing patient notes. Mind you, this hospital is 15 minutes away. Moreover, his wife asked him to pick up some sandwiches on the way to his office. Are you kidding me?????? My appointment was in 5 minutes!!!! After she was done with the phone call, I asked if the doctor would get here at 11am. She said: "Oh, no! He is still at the hospital" and proceeded to give me a bunch of irrelevant explanations of why I was scheduled at 11am and not later. Never apologized. It seemed perfectly normal to her that he was going to be massively late. She didn't seemed concerned the slightest bit that I had to rearrange my life and work to be there. I wish doctor Gokhale learned to treat his patients with respect. What's the point of scheduling patients if you can never, not once, be punctual? This is just pure arrogance. I surely won't be going back to his office ever again. Since I took my time to write this review, I would like to comment of a few other aspects of this practice. Honestly, there is nothing positive I can say about this office (except for parking!): - the woman who handles the billing is EXTREMELY rude. She is the rudest person I've ever met. She is great at ignoring patients. - the office is outdated and smelly. The odor was particularly bad on the day of my last appointment. - the wait for appointments is at least 3 weeks. No urgent care appointments available. If you are so booked up, why are you STILL accepting new patients? - every time I got to see the doctor, he spent just a few minutes with me. Once he recommended a particular medicine, which after visiting numerous pharmacies in the state, turned out to be no longer available. Do not bother with this doctor. There are many other practices that deserve your business.

September 11th, 2012

best Doctor

Short and sweet I have been with him for 10 years and he saved my life not once but twice. I will forever be greatfull for him and being one of the greatest doctors

April 9th, 2012

One of a kind!

Even though I did have to wait a fairly long time (because of a patient emergency that day), I felt that the wait was MORE than worthwhile for me. Dr. Gokhale is funny, concerned, informative, knowledgable, thorough, and really seemed to geniunely care about the issue at hand. I cannot express how much at ease he made me feel with a very tough situation. Soooo glad I chose him! And so thankful for the time he spent with me. I highly recommend him.

August 15th, 2011

Dr Gokhale the best

I've been seeing Dr. Gokhale for over 15 years. I used to do lots of traveling and he has been very responsive for any phone calls and has also helped me out when needed in critical situations.Great sense of humor and keeps you very relaxed when you're not feeling well.

April 6th, 2011

dr gokhale staff puts up with alot when the doctors is late everyone take it out on the staff there office is very busy i sat there for 2 hour during lunch time his staff does not stop for lunch and they pick up the phones in one ring and are not put on service for one hour this office real people pick up the phone not a machine the office staff is stress with people yelling at them they try to keep there cool but after five yelling at they should be allow to voice out. keep up the good work there are patients out there that love his staff

July 12th, 2017