A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chintan Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chintan Parikh is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chintan Parikh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chintan A Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chintan A. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Chintan Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chintan Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norman, OK.
See Norman Internists and Norman Gastroenterologists.