A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chintan Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chintan Parikh is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chintan Parikh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chintan A Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chintan A. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Chintan Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Chintan Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norman, OK.
See Norman Internists and Norman Gastroenterologists.