A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chintan Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chintan Parikh is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chintan Parikh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans