Dr. Chinwe John Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chinwe John?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

May 29th, 2013

I love Dr. John.

I've seen Dr. John couple times so far and I'm in love with her! She is the most compassionate, with excellent diagnostic skills. She will take the time to listen to you and even show you the right excersises for chronic back pain. She even called my pain management doctors office and got an appointmemt for me on the spot. It just goes to show that she will go that extra length to be sure you have been taken good care of.

June 2nd, 2010

I saw Dr. John due to my chronic back pain. I have seen several doctors with this complaint and I was struck by how thorough, knowledgable and patient she was. I am now well on the way to recovery and will always be very grateful to her. I think she is an exemplary physician.

June 1st, 2010

Complete confidence

I was thrilled with Dr. John and have recommended her several times. I felt I finally found a Doctor who listened to me. She was extremely through with her initial exam, knew what was wrong but careful enough to order an MRI for conformation. Her care and follow up were excellent. A top physician.

May 12th, 2010

Would not recommend to anyone. I came in and within 10 minutes she had an initial diagnosis which she stuck by despite all indications to the contrary. Had an MRI months later which the Radiologist confirmed as normal, Dr John stuck by initial diagnosis and wanted to proceed as if MRI had shown what she expected to find. Not useful at all and visibly gets upset if you have questions or do not instantly agree with her.

February 16th, 2015