Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chinwe Okonkwo
Dr. Chinwe Okonkwo, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Okonkwo is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center and Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Chinwe Okonkwo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chinwe Okonkwo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Olanrewaju Adeosun
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi32
Dr. Babatunde Adeyemi
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi29
Dr. Meyer Statman
Brooklyn, NY 0.07 mi42