A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinwuba Onejeme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinwuba Onejeme is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinwuba Onejeme, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Onejeme graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Onejeme has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinwuba Chinweonu Onejeme MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinwuba C. Onejeme practice?
- Dr. Chinwuba Onejeme has 1 office location.
Dr. Chinwuba Onejeme practices Internal Medicine near Catonsville, MD.
See Catonsville Internists.