A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinyere Amadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinyere Amadi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amadi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Amadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinyere Idara Amadi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinyere I. Amadi practice?
- Dr. Chinyere Amadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chinyere Amadi practices Family Medicine near Kerman, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Huntington, NY.
See Kerman Primary Care Doctors.