A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinyere Uwah-King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinyere Uwah-King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinyere Uwah-King, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uwah-King graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uwah-King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinyere I Uwah-King MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chinyere I. Uwah-King practice?
- Dr. Chinyere Uwah-King has 1 office location.
Dr. Chinyere Uwah-King practices Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatricians.