Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chiquita Berg
Dr. Chiquita Berg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, ME, with other offices in Big Rapids, MI and Jackson, MI. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Berg is affiliated with Alfond Center for Health and Allegiance Health. Dr. Berg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Chiquita Berg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Chiquita Berg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, ME.
Dr. Melissa Collard
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Augusta, ME 0.01 mi11
Dr. Michael Ting
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Augusta, ME 0.01 mi18
Dr. Romeo Lucas
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Augusta, ME 0.01 mi9