A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Shah, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shah has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag A Shah MD and MPH is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Chirag Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chirag Shah practices Hematology & Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.