A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Shah, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shah has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag A Shah MD and MPH is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Chirag Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chirag Shah practices Hematology & Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.