A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Amin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Amin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag Jitendra Amin MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag J. Amin practice?
- Dr. Chirag Amin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chirag Amin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Hematologists, and Indianapolis Oncologists.