Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chirag Shah
Dr. Chirag Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Weiler Hospital, University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center and University Hospital Hsc Syracuse. He speaks English.
Dr. Chirag Shah has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Chirag Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Ulrich Jorde
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Daniela Levi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Jacqueline Achkar
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi24