A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Parikh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag Parikh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag Parikh practice?
- Dr. Chirag Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Chirag Parikh practices Ophthalmology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Ophthalmologists.