A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Parikh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag Parikh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag Parikh practice?
- Dr. Chirag Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Chirag Parikh practices Ophthalmology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Ophthalmologists.