Dr. Chirag Parikh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Chirag Parikh?

Loved them...best cataract surgery experience ever

Posted on December 14th, 2016

I've been having double vision for over 2-3 years and have been to a bunch of doctors and to the VA...I got MRIs and CAT scans and the whole 9 yards...so expensive. Finally, I got to see Dr. Parikh and he said that it was probably the cataracts. We did both surgeries and now everything is better. Amazing...don't waste your time going anywhere else.

Very good office

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I was there to see about my diabetes and Dr. Parikh told me I had some blood in my eyes and did a laser surgery and got me to a retina specialist. He and his staff were wonderful. I would go here only .

Posted on November 18th, 2016

Lack of professional behavior from staff. Not impressed with doctor's patient care

My mother looks 20 years younger!

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Dr. Parikh told us that he's done a bunch of eyelid lifts but wasn't a plastic surgeon. We trusted him and respected his honesty...he didn't let y mother down. Not only did he do her cataracts but also fixed her eyelids. She loves him so much...always make him a cake or pie when she goes for a visit. Plus, he's so personable and his staff is awesome!

Nice doctor and staff

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I was referred by another doctor who didn't know what to do and Dr. Parikh took one look at me and fixed it. Now I'm better. Thanks to him very much!

Great surgeron

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Dr. Parikh told me that I had very bad glaucoma and cataracts and that I needed surgery for both. We did the cataracts first and then the glaucoma ...

Very good people

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Parikh and his staff were very knowledgeable and nice. They answered all my questions about my dad's problem and I'll be going back with my kids and mom.

Very good nice doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Doctor take care of all of my problems...better than other doctors that only sell me glasses. Very good.

Very good doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I took my mom and then my kids and then both me and my husband to dr Parikh. He and his staff were so nice to everyone and took care of all our issues, from my mom's cataract surgery, to my kids glass and my dry eyes. Very knowledgeable and thorough...best doctor experience I've had in a while.

great cataract surgery

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

My mom just had cataract surgery by Dr. parikh and she see very great. She is 85 and has been seeing eye doctor for a long time. Why no one say to do ...

Nice office and staff

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

My son has been complaining about eye pain for a year and the optometrists he saw kept saying it was his glasses...we went to Dr. Parikh and he treate ...

Good honest doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2016

I go with my wife to his office and he give opinion for cataract surgery...nobody tell me for many years. I agree to surgery and now I very happy. Only go to him...he very smart and honest. God bless him.